First, check the battery level on the photo info strip on the last few night photos. If it’s below P5 then that’s probably the problem. Once the camera senses that battery power is declining, it may not send HD photos or videos in order to keep running as long as possible.
If that doesn’t seem to be the problem, then check to see if there are several commands pending that may be preventing it from responding. You'll want to cancel any pending commands.
- Access the Status Report page for the camera.
- Scroll down to Command History and drop down the commands.
- Cancel all pending commands.
- Log in to spartancamera.com.
- CAMERA MANAGEMENT
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of Command History.
- If there are several pending commands, cancel them.