- Log in to the web portal.
- MY CAMERAS > Management
- For that camera, in the Manage Camera drop-down menu, choose Change Settings.
- In the text box beside Camera Description, type the new description. Do not use an apostrophe in the description.
video-enabled models (e.g., V4G)
non-video-enabled models (e.g., ATTi/b, VZWi/b, VCTi/b, USCi/b, SPTi/b, ST3M)
- Click Schedule a Settings Update.
- If you are using the app, you must reauthenticate so the app will have the new name:
- In the app, tap the Menu button on the top left.
- Tap Camera Management.
- Tap Authenticate.
You can also change the camera name using the app.
Note that changing the camera name does NOT put the camera name on the photo or info strip. It is just used on the portal and in the app to identify the camera.