As of early April 2018, the Spartan Camera app does not play audio. However, it’s pretty simple to watch your videos with sound.
1. Install VLC for Mobile app.
2. In the Spartan Camera app, select the video, tap the Share button, then scroll through the icons to select Copy to VLC.
3. Get into VLC and view the video in VLC.
This has been tested in iOS 10 and 11 on a couple of iPhone models and a couple of iPad models.
1. Install VLC for Android app.
You can use either QuickPic or VLC to view your videos. QuickPic may be a little easier to use because it shows all the camera folders on the home screen, you don’t have to find them. You do not have to save the videos to your Android device in order to view them.
1. Install QuickPic.
2. Get into QuickPic and select a video.
3. Choose VLC when prompted for the video player to use. You will only have to do this the first time you watch a video.
1. Get into VLC.
2. Menu > Videos for all videos
Menu > Directories > Movies > GoWireless > camera_number for videos from a particular camera
The Android instructions were tested with a couple of different versions of Android and several phones and tablets.