Follow these steps to set up Premium from the web portal:
- Register for an account on the web portal at www.spartancamera.com
- Log in to your email and click the activation link
- Activate your data plan by going to Shop > Data service.
- Choose the plan you want and complete the checkout process
- Using the camera: Verify that the camera is connected. Click Menu, scroll right to the Wireless menu. Scroll down to Diagnostics > Hello Test**NOTE: if the Hello Test fails there is a problem with your data service. (You may not have completed the checkout process)
- Return to the website: Visit Camera Management, then click the + Add New Camera button
- Follow the instructions on this video (https://youtu.be/BGpNPT_xn_s) or read instructions below
- Turn on your camera, press the Menu button and scroll right to find the Wireless menu.
- Verify that Send Mode is Instant and Send Via is Premium. Press OK to save any changes.
- Scroll down to select Register Camera, press the OK button and wait several seconds.
- If registration is successful, the camera screen will show your Module ID (IMEI/MEID) and a Registration Code.
- On the web portal, type in both MEID/IMEI and registration code then click the Add this Camera button. Now, return to the Camera Management page and you should see the camera added to your account.
- Test that your camera is successfully transmitting photos: with the camera in live preview mode, press the OK button to take a picture, then press the OK button again to send. After a minute or so, please check the camera from the web portal to see that the photo successfully sent to your account.
Update camera settings settings on Premium web portal (some are optional):
- Select region and time zone: Select MY ACCOUNT > Account Options, select a region and a time zone then click Update.
- Input Email contacts: [optional] Select MY ACCOUNT > Email Contacts, input one or more email addresses or phone numbers in email format then click Update.
- Verify you have premium credits: MY ACCOUNT > Premium Credit History and verify that you have at least one credit. One free credit is added to your account each time you add a brand new camera.
- Set delivery options: [optional] Select MY CAMERAS > Delivery Options and click (check) one or more email addresses for the selected camera then click Update.
- Turn on your camera and either do a walk test or put it in time-lapse mode to be sure that the photos are being sent.
- View your uploaded photos: Select MY CAMERAS > Manage Photos. Refresh the browser periodically or as you receive emails.
- Request status report: While the camera is sending photos, request a status report. Select MY CAMERAS > Management. Check the box next to one or more cameras and with Request Status chosen, click the Go button. Refresh the browser periodically and click Command History to view the status of the requested actions.
- Change your camera settings: Send some updated settings to your camera. Select MY CAMERAS > Camera Settings. Select the camera and change the settings then click the Schedule a Settings Update button.
Important: Each night the oldest photos (31 days and older) will be automatically purged from the server.