The Hello Test is a very basic data connection test. It detects if the Spartan GoCam is connected to the carriers data network. The Hello Test is located in the camera Menu > Wireless > Diagnostic > Hello Test. Before you do the Hello Test, please make sure the camera has registered to the carrier's network which means you can see the carrier's name and signal strength on the setup screen.
Articles in this section
- Camera Settings
- My camera has been working fine and suddenly stop working, what could be the problem?
- What does the Hello Test do?
- Will Spartan GoCam 4G/LTE cameras work on 3G network?
- How do I manually send a test picture?
- Do I need to put AA batteries when I hook up the external battery with my camera?
- Video options on Spartan GoCam
- Power Saving and Real Time
- Using Start-Stop Times
- Viewing or deleting photos and videos on the camera