1. Provide your contact information
Using a web browser
The easier way to create your Spartan Camera account if you have a computer or larger tablet is probably to use a web browser.
- Using your preferred web browser (e.g., Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Duck Duck Go), go to spartancamera.com then click or tap LOG IN.
- Click or tap Don't have an account yet?
- Complete the requested information then click or tap Register.
- Skip to 2. Confirm your registration.
Using the app
- Using your phone or tablet, go to the App Store (iPhone, iPad) or Play Store (Android).
- Download the Spartan Camera app.
- Open the app. You will be prompted to log in, but since you don't have an account, you need to tap Register. (Note: these screen shots are for the iOS version of the app but the Android app is similar.)
- The blank form looks like this. Fill in all the requested information.
- When you have completed all the information, the form will look like this. This screen shot does not show that the passwords were entered, although they were. Tap Done.
- Then tap Submit.
- You'll be prompted to check your email to complete your registration. Tap OK.
2. Confirm your registration
- Open the email and click or tap the link.
- If you are offered a choice to open the link, choose one.
- The Spartan Camera home page will open and you'll see a notification that your registration was successful.
3. Log in to the app
- Open the app, enter your email address and password, then tap Login. You are now ready to start using the app, whether it's to add a new camera or view cameras that have been shared to you.