Hiding one or more cameras
Hiding a camera keeps it on your account but you don't see it on your app and pictures from it don't download to your app. If the camera is active, pictures do still go to the portal and to any devices where the camera is not hidden.
To hide a camera:
- Tap Edit in the upper right corner of the app home screen.
- Tap the box or circle beside each camera you want to hide, then tap Hide Cameras.
- Confirm that you want to hide the camera(s) or cancel.
- With the iOS app, you will be back at the Home screen. With the Android app, tap Done to return to the Home screen.
Unhiding a camera
- On the Account screen, tap Hidden Cameras.
- Tap Unhide Camera to the right of the camera you want to add back to your app.
- Choose whether you want to download older photos or just the new ones that come in after you unhide the camera:
Yes to download all photos taken while the camera was hidden (up to 30 days)
Last 50 photos to download only the last 50 photos (or fewer) while the camera was hiden
No not to download any existing photos, just start receiving new photos