Why do you need to provide a valid Proof of Purchase?
To ensure that your product(s) is qualified for Spartan Camera's Limited Warranty. Spartan Camera does not provide Limited Warranty coverage for products purchased from non-authorized dealers or products that are outside of the Limited Warranty period. Products without a Proof of Purchase may not be covered under the Limited Warranty.
What is a Valid Proof of Purchase?
The Proof of Purchase should be submitted in the form of a pdf or jpg image that matches the following criteria
- A sales receipt with the seller name, product description, dated, and price.
- An e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with a paid invoice in the attachment.
- An email with the order number for purchases made on the Spartancamera.com.
- An Amazon receipt or email with your name and shipping address, seller name, date, product description, dated, and price.
Here are some examples of Non-Valid Proof of Purchase:
- The UPC bar code from the box.
- A picture of the actual product.
- A Certificate of Authenticity.
- Receipts from non-authorized Spartan Camera Dealers.
- Receipts from any online auction sites, liquidators, or clearance houses.
- A receipt or order number from an unauthorized vendor.
- Canceled checks.
- Credit card statements.
- A sales receipt that has been edited or altered in any way
- Copied and pasted plaintext
What if I don't have a Proof of Purchase?
If you purchased directly from Spartancamera.com, over the phone with Spartan Camera, we may have a record of our purchase and can find it for you. Please provide us with your invoice or order number. If you can't find either of those, then please provide us with your name, email, and shipping address.
If you purchased from other online stores, be sure to check your old e-mails. Online sellers should have sent you a confirmation email showing that the order was received or has shipped.
If you purchased from a Spartan Camera dealer, contact the dealer and see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
If the Product was a gift, then we suggest you ask the giver to provide you with a receipt. You may also ask them if they could handle the Limited Warranty process for you if asking for the receipt is not appropriate.