The AA batteries in my camera, which is located almost 7 hours away, went dead after about 36 hours when I first installed it in a very heavy deer traffic area. Or at least they were too low to transmit pictures any longer but I would still receive a status update every day. So I finally made it out to the camera this morning and I set up a full solar/battery combo from herd360 and I thought I had the issue solved as the battery is reading full charge on latest update but I still haven't gotten any pics. I'm assuming it's because now I'm only showing a signal strength on 1 after weeks of good signal. The lowest signal strength I had on any previous reports was a 3. The camera is on the same T post for crying out loud. I'm about to move on from this entire experiment. I've dropped some serious coin on this for a day and half worth of pics.
Please sign in to leave a comment.