- Accessing the device settings
- Permissions: Storage and Notifications
- Special access: Optimize battery usage
- Special access: Data saver
- Device care: Battery
Accessing the device settings
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll down then tap Apps. (In some Android versions, it may be Applications > Application Manager.)
- Scroll down then tap Spartan Camera.
Permissions: Storage and Notifications
- Make sure that Permissions shows Storage and Notifications shows Allowed. (You can turn notifications off or off within the app itself. See the Settings tab in the app, notification settings are all the way at the bottom.)
Special access: Optimize battery usage
- Back in Apps, tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner and choose Special access.
- Choose Optimize battery usage.
- Tap Apps not optimized.
- Tap All then tap the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner.
- Start typing spartan until Spartan Camera is shown, then make sure that the setting is OFF.
Special access: Data saver
- Another setting to check is data saver. This will only affect downloads if data saving is on. If you have unlimited data or seldom come close to using your monthly data, you can turn it off. In the Special access menu, choose Allow app while Data saver on.
- Make sure that setting is ON for the Spartan Camera app.
Device care: Battery
- Back out in Settings, tap Device care.
- Tap Battery.
- Tap Spartan Camera.
- Make sure that Put app to sleep is OFF.
Article is closed for comments.