While we highly recommend using the app to receive your pictures on your phone, if you do need to receive pictures as text messages but you are receiving text codes rather than pictures (see screen shot below), change the suffix following your phone number from @email.uscc.net to @mms.uscc.net (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
Articles in this section
- How do cellular trail cameras work?
- Is there a difference between Data and Premium credit?
- Tips for setting up your GoCam in the field
- I don’t live in the USA. Will Spartan GoCam wireless cameras work in my country?
- Basic Troubleshooting Guide
- Why am I not getting email or text from my GoCam?
- How do I know whether all my photos are being sent?
- Camera Documentation
- How to post pictures/screen shots from your phone to the Support Forum
- USCC phone receiving codes, not pictures, to text