While we highly recommend using the app to receive your pictures on your phone, if you do need to receive pictures as text messages but you are receiving text codes rather than pictures (see screen shot below), change the suffix following your phone number from @email.uscc.net to @mms.uscc.net (e.g., email@example.com).
Articles in this section
- Basic Troubleshooting Guide
- How to post pictures/screen shots from your phone to the Support Forum
- Is there a difference between data and Premium credit?
- Premium and Auto feature comparison
- What is an ICCID number?
- Where to find your camera’s IMEI/MEID
- How do I know whether all my photos are being sent?
- Why am I not getting email or text from my GoCam?
- USCC phone receiving codes, not pictures, to text
- AT&T DataConnect Pass account cancelled