For Cellular Camera
If your camera stops sending pictures, these are some basic troubleshooting steps:
- Check that your camera’s cellular service is still active (not expired).
If you have a data plan with Spartan Camera, then you can check the status of the data plan on your account here: https://my.spartancamera.com/account/subscriptions
If you have a data plan activated directly through your cellular carrier, please contact them to make sure the data plan for the camera is still active.
- Install fresh batteries.
- Insert a full-sized SD card up to 32 GB, class 10, preferably 80 MB/s or faster. DO NOT use a micro SD card! - Click here for more info.
- Turn the camera to SETUP, check the display for signal.
- Format the SD card in the camera:
Menu, SYS (press right 2 times), scroll down to Format, and press OK and Yes
- Manually send a test photo:
Restart the camera to SETUP mode and connect to the network, press the OK button to take a photo.
The camera will ask you: Send this photo?
Press the OK button to send. The camera will show:
Check your email, web account, or mobile app for the picture.
- If you see any messages stating an error or a error code, let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
- If you receive an error message, please write that message down. It will help us resolve the problem.
- If you are using the mobile app or the Spartan Camera web portal, check to see if you have premium service Click here.
- Perform an email verification – Click here.
- You may need a Firmware Update (software update).
How to update firmware
If your camera model is not listed, call us at 770-582-0004.