If your camera stops sending pictures, these are some basic troubleshooting steps:
- Check that your camera’s cellular service is still active (not expired).
For AT&T please visit: https://buyasession.att.com
For Verizon please call: 1 (800) 922-0204
For US Cellular please call: 1 (888) 944-9400
For plans purchased through us please call: (770) 582-0004
- Install fresh batteries.
- Insert a full-sized SD card up to 32 GB, class 10, preferably 80 MB/s or faster. DO NOT use a micro SD card! [Link]
- Turn the camera to SETUP, check for display and carrier signal.
- Format the SD card in the camera:
Menu, SYS (third) tab, scroll down to Format
- Manually send a test photo:
With the camera in SETUP mode and logged into the network, press the OK button to take a photo.
The camera will ask you: Send this photo?
Press the OK button to send. The camera will show:
Check your email, phone, web account or mobile app for the picture.
*If you see any messages stating an error or a error code, let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you receive an error message, please write that message down. It will help us resolve the problem.
- If using the mobile app or the Spartan Camera web portal, check for credits [Link] .
- Perform an email verification – [Link] .
- You may need a Firmware Update (software update).
How to update firmware
If your camera model is not listed, call us at 770-582-0004.
- For Verizon, if the camera is not communicating after the update, call 1-866-221-4096 and press 4 to ask for DMU key reset.