- Guest - View only
- Status Report
- Camera Settings
- Admin - Has full access to the camera you choose to share except for re-sharing and deleting the shared camera from the original owner's account.
- Delete photos
- Change camera settings
- Cancel pending actions
- Request HD, Videos*, Status report, Firmware update, Format SD card*, Take a photo now*.
- Initiate Livestream*
*These options are only available for cameras with compatible features.
Note: Both Guest and Admin will only have access to new photos and videos that are sent in after the share invite is accepted. Shared camera can only be accessed and managed from the mobile app.
Share a Camera
- Tap the menu button for the camera, then tap Share Camera.
- Enter the person's name, their email address, and choose either Admin (complete control over the camera settings and HD and video requests) or Guest (receive photos and videos only) access then tap Send Invite. On the confirmation message, tap OK.
- The recipient will receive an email similar to this one. They will have to click the link to accept the share. If the link has expired, you need to unshare the camera (see instructions below) and then reshare it.
Unshare a Camera
- On the Account tab, tap Shared Camera Management. Tap the description of the camera you want to unshare.
- Swipe left on the name of the person with whom you no longer want to share. Tap Delete