If you are having problems with the app, please do the following:
- Check for an app update in the App Store (Apple) or Play Store (Android). If there is one, install it.
- Close then reopen the app.
- Log out of the app then back in.
- Restart your phone.
- Android only: Clear the storage. Clear the cache first and see if that fixes the problem. If it does not, clear the data.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. (Android only: you may need to clear the storage again after reinstalling the app.)
Important device settings (Android)
Important device settings for iPhones and iPads
Clear the storage (Android only)
In your phone settings (not the app settings), scroll down then tap Apps. (In older versions of Android, it may be Applications, then Application Manager.)
Tap Spartan Camera.
Try clearing the cache first. If that doesn't fix the problem, then clear the data.
Article is closed for comments.