- User Interface UI
- Camera Edit Menu
- App Footer
- Photo Library
- Camera Sharing
- Notification Settings
User Interface UI
The UI of the Spartan Camera Management App has been updated for a more streamlined user experience. New icons and their uses are featured in the menu as seen below:
Camera Edit Menu
By tapping on the pencil icon on the top right of the home screen, you can easily edit the order of your cameras displayed on the home screen. You can also select the eye icon to the left of the camera's name to hide the camera entirely.
- Camera: The app's homepage. You can check your cameras, share your cameras, and add/delete cameras from this page.
- Library: A collection of all of your photos and videos. The library is made up of photos and videos from cameras that you own and cameras that are being shared with you.
- Shop: The shop tab will take you to the Spartan Camera mobile website where you can purchase cameras, accessories, and premium credits.
- Settings: Account information, help guides, Shared Data Plan subscription management, and app settings can be found here.
The library is a new feature that allows you to view all of the collective photos and videos you have access to. This includes cameras you own and cameras that are shared with you. You can filter the library by specific camera(s), time period, and the type of file you would like to see: saved photos, HD photos, or videos.
The "Share Camera" feature has been updated. Instead of selecting each camera and contact individually, you can now select multiple cameras and contacts to share cameras with at one time. Share invitations work as they did in previous updates; any users that you invite will need to accept the invitation, register an account on spartancamera.com, and verify their email address in order to access your camera(s).
To share your camera(s) with others:
- Tap the Sharing icon on the top right of the home screen. Select all of the cameras you want to share, then tap Share.
- Tap Add Share User to open up your Spartan contacts list. Tap the +Add New User button to add users via email and select their access type. When you are finished, tap Done.
- When you have everyone you want to share your camera(s) with added and selected, tap Done. You will be brought back to the Camera Sharing page. Tap Share Cameras to finish the setup.
- Note: All the emails you add to your Spartan contacts list will be saved to your account. This gives you quick access to the emails so they can be easily reused later.
To remove everyone's access to a shared camera:
- Tap the Sharing icon on the top right of the home screen.
- Select the camera(s) you want to stop sharing and then tap the Stop Sharing button.
To remove individual access to a shared camera:
- Tap the gear wheel icon next to the shared camera on the Camera page to open its Camera Options menu.
- Tap on the Share Camera tab and then select the user you want to stop sharing the camera with. Tap on Stop Sharing to remove their access to your camera.
The Notification Settings allow you to choose which alerts you receive from the app. You can modify the following settings:
- New Photo Available/Received
- Status Report
- Live Stream
- Individual Camera Alerts
The profile setting is a personalization feature of the Spartan Camera Management App. In this setting, you can set a profile picture that will be associated with your account, add your name, email, and phone number to your account, and set the timezone for your account.