If you are having problems with the Android app, please do the following:
- Check for an app update. If there is one, install it.
- Close then reopen the app.
- Log out of the app then back in.
- Restart your phone.
- Clear the storage. Clear the cache first and see if that fixes the problem. If it does not, clear the data.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. You may need to clear the storage again after reinstalling the app.
Clear the storage
In your phone settings (not the app settings), scroll down then tap Apps. (In older versions of Android, it may be Applications, then Application Manager.)
Tap Spartan Camera.
Try clearing the cache first. If that doesn't fix the problem, then clear the data.