There are a couple of reasons that you may want to cancel your Spartan Camera data plan. First, if you run cameras only during part of the year, you'll want to cancel when you bring your cameras in out of the field so that your plans don't autorenew and and you won't get charged. Second, if you the data plan you have isn't the best choice (you need either more or less data), then you need to cancel your current plan (preferably no later than the day it expires) and purchase a new/different one.
Note: the instructions below are for data plans that were purchased from the web site. If you are running a Verizon 3G camera, you must email email@example.com to request that your plan be cancelled because once you cancel it, you will not be able to reactivate that camera.
To cancel your plan:
- Use a browser (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Duck Duck Go), not the app, to log in to your account at my.spartancamera.com. Please DO NOT user Internet Explorer.
- While on the Camera Management page, choose Account from the menu.
- Choose Wireless Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel, then tap or click on the Cancel Subscription button.
- You should receive an email confirming that you have cancelled your plan. If you don't get one, please check your SPAM folder.
- If you are changing plans and don't remember how to purchase a plan, see this link.