The move camera feature is an addition to the Spartan Shared Data Plans. Shared data plans allow you to share data between a set amount of Spartan cameras. There are multiple plans that you can choose from to find the best plan for you. If you have multiple plans and would like to move your cameras onto one plan, you can do so with a few steps. Here’s how it works:
- Log into your account at https://spartancamera.com/.
- On the main page, click CAMERA MANAGEMENT. Then go to ACCOUNT > WIRELESS SUBSCRIPTIONS.
Move Camera: Select Camera
- Under each Active data plan, look in the ‘List View’ section, scroll through and find the IMEI of the camera that you want to move. Once you find the IMEI for your camera, click on it. It will bring up the summary of the camera.
- Once you have checked to make sure this is the camera you want to move, select the ‘Move’ option.
- You will then be shown a menu with another short summary of the selected camera. This summary will include what plan the camera is currently on as well as a drop down menu that lets you select which plan you want to move your camera into.
- Select the plan you want to move your camera into from the drop down menu and then click ‘Next’.
Move Camera: Checkout & Billing
(Click to enlarge image)
- You will be taken to the ‘Billing Summary’ page. Click on the check box to confirm your plan move request, then click 'Payment Method'.
- The payment page will let you input or confirm the default payment method on your account. Once done, click 'Update Card Info'. If your card info is already verified, click 'Continue with Check out'.
- In the Check out page, it will let you review how much you will be charged today for moving your camera. Click 'Pay with default card' to submit your order.
- Once the payment succeeds and the move action processes, the camera will be removed from the old plan and added to the new plan. You will be sent an email notification that your camera has been successfully moved to the new plan.
- Keep in mind that if this is the last camera in the current plan the camera is being moved from, the plan will be cancelled immediately. You will be sent an email that the old plan will be cancelled due to the move.
Fees and Refund Policy
Once the camera is moved, we will charge the prorated fee of the new plan’s billing cycle, just like adding a new camera into the existing plan. There is NO refund for the previous plan when moving cameras. If the plan was cancelled due to moving the last camera in a plan, a partial refund can be requested if the cancelations take place within 24 hours of the start of the plan billing cycle. For details, please see our TERMS AND CONDITIONS | LINK.
For plans and availability, please see the 'Shared Data information' page | LINK.